Good Morning 1:500:00 / 1:50
Turtle & Guy 2:380:00 / 2:38
Down At The Library 2:450:00 / 2:45
Bizzy Bee 3:180:00 / 3:18
Bath Time 2:060:00 / 2:06
I Lost My Shoe 2:340:00 / 2:34
The Rhyming Game 2:180:00 / 2:18
0:00 / 3:26
0:00 / 2:13
Raindrops 1:470:00 / 1:47
End Of The Day 2:230:00 / 2:23
0:00 / 2:31
Jeremy Fisher Junior Singalong Show
JUNO-nominated folk singer Jeremy Fisher brings his catchy songwriting to circle time with his first collection of music aimed at young listeners, Highway To Spell. Songs such as Turtle & Guy, Down At The Library and Bizzy Bee come alive with
vivid imagery, instantly singable melodies and a groove that inspires kids to dance like nobody’s watching.
Ideal for JK to grade 3.
Lyrics and Sheet Music available as free downloads
Event running time – 60 minutes (40 minute performance with 20 minute Q&A)
Performance supports the Ontario curriculum for grades 1-3 in music with the following:
- learn basic rhythm/melody techniques, ie. keeping a beat and singing in unison with other voices (Bizzy Bee)
- learn how rhyming works (The Rhyming Game)
- learn to sing in a round and how it works (Raindrops)
- improvise melodies as a group using the pentatonic scale (interactive activity during performance)
- listen to examples of recorded music and learn about the variety of different instruments (pre-performance album listening in class. Jeremy can support this by engaging with the class via social media)
A toonie per student, minimum 300 students.
- If your school reaches pre-sales of 50 CDs or CD/T-shirt bundles, get a show for a loonie per student.
- If you find another school in your area that would like to host a show on the same day, each school gets a $100 rebate on the performance fee.
- If you are a small school, or school with limited resources let us know your situation and we will do our best to help find a solution and make a show happen for you.
For schools outside of Southern Ontario, please contact us.